I have an ambitious goal to read 50 books by the end of this year. In the spirit of accountability, I thought I should share with my list of books that I want to read this year.
I will continue adding more books as the year goes along so if you have any suggestions for me, please leave them in the comments.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (completed, Jan 2019)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (completed, March 2019)
- Who moved my cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson (completed, Feb 2019)
- Educated by Tara Westover (currently reading)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- You Are a Badass, How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- I’m Judging You by Luvvie Ajayi
- Growth Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama
- Long Walk To Freedom by Nelson Mandela